Having over indulged last week I felt that there was no way I could justify another piece of birthday cake…for breakfast!
Cue my guilt free, gluten free breakfast of dreams
Drum roll please…..
Banana Pancakes- ridiculously easy to make and absolutely delicious.
First: Play this and leave it running in the background! Jack Johnson- Banana Pancakes.
You will need (1 serving):
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tsp Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- Any toppings of your choice
I added a tsp of flaxseed to mine but this is optional. As long as you have the banana and eggs you are good to go.
1) Mash the banana
2) Whisk the eggs together
3) Combine the banana, eggs and flaxseed and mix
4) Pop your Lucy Bee Coconut Oil into your frying pan
5) Laddle a good sized dollop (technical term) into the pan
6) Wait for the down facing side to set and flip over…I’m not brave enough to try a proper flip with this mixture…yet!
Voila you are ready to serve
My serving of choice was syrup and blueberries. Jamie of course went for the indulgent addition of nutella.
Jamie had looked at it and said “I might make normal pancakes” he tried it and then asked for more. A convert right there, particularly when he’s never one to go for the healthy option over the real deal!
I think you should kick start your week with this…Monday will suddenly seem that bit better! Let me know how you get on and any fabulous combinations you recommend.